Alfred Hitchcock Halloween - Nick at Nite October 1991 - REWARD
Tom Ricketts
2021-04-08 08:08:36 UTC
Hello,

I am looking for any copies / promos / bumpers for an Alfred Hitchcock Presents marathon that aired on Nick at Nite entitled "Hitchcock's Halloween". It was sixteen episodes from 10 PM on 31 Oct 1991 - 6 AM on 01 Nov 1991 Here is a sample clip from YouTube:

Will pay a *generous* finder's fee to anyone who can locate this!

Tom
Dream Eater Yūrei
2021-04-11 02:25:04 UTC
Post by Tom Ricketts
Hello,
http://youtu.be/FYbp6QxsqQA
Will pay a *generous* finder's fee to anyone who can locate this!
Tom
I have 2 Tapes Around 3-4 Hours each of a marathon maybe late 80's early 90's. I have some screen captures of the first tape. If you like I can send them to you.