Wanted: One ep of Jessie starring Lindsey Wagner
Deaks
2004-01-03 12:17:56 UTC
A short-lived television drama starring Lindsay Wagner as Dr. Jessie Hayden,
a psychiatrist employed by a Southern California police department. The
series only ran from September 18 to November 13, 1984 at 10:00pm and its
short run included several pre-emptions that no doubt hastened the show's
demise. Other series regulars included Tony Lo Bianco and Celeste Holm.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-2813/

Looking for either "Valeries Turn" or "Trick of Fate" (I need to check) but
I have all the others.

Deaks.
g***@circledelivers.com
2020-04-09 01:19:44 UTC
Post by Deaks
A short-lived television drama starring Lindsay Wagner as Dr. Jessie Hayden,
a psychiatrist employed by a Southern California police department. The
series only ran from September 18 to November 13, 1984 at 10:00pm and its
short run included several pre-emptions that no doubt hastened the show's
demise. Other series regulars included Tony Lo Bianco and Celeste Holm.
http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/ShowMainServlet/showid-2813/
Looking for either "Valeries Turn" or "Trick of Fate" (I need to check) but
I have all the others.
Deaks.
I know this is 17 years old but did anyone ever answer you? I have these.