soap opera magazines
sonjaw...@gmail.com
2021-01-16 16:37:29 UTC
I'm looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines from the 90's and 00's. Does anyone these or know someone that does?
Kletca Warrior38
2021-01-18 05:58:33 UTC
Posting for the same thing 5-15 TIMES A DAY is certainly SURE to get you on MANY PERSONS' "TRUSTED TRADER LIST", and is EQUALLY CERTAIN to get you what you are seeking (ZERO times ZERO times ZERO / NONE AT ALL multiplied MANY TIMES AN HOUR is certainly equal to ZERO CHANCE of you finding whatever it is you are SPAMMING for.)
Joe
2021-01-19 17:59:31 UTC
Post by Kletca Warrior38
I'm looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines from the 90's and 00's. Does anyone these or know someone that does?
Posting for the same thing 5-15 TIMES A DAY is certainly SURE to get you on MANY PERSONS' "TRUSTED TRADER LIST", and is EQUALLY CERTAIN to get you what you are seeking (ZERO times ZERO times ZERO / NONE AT ALL multiplied MANY TIMES AN HOUR is certainly equal to ZERO CHANCE of you finding whatever it is you are SPAMMING for.)
Stupid question, I haven't posted in a million years, can't find where to post can you or anyone else help me. Went to the site, don't see anything, thanks for any help,
Joe
sonjaw...@gmail.com
2021-01-19 19:56:33 UTC
Post by Kletca Warrior38
I'm looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines from the 90's and 00's. Does anyone these or know someone that does?
Posting for the same thing 5-15 TIMES A DAY is certainly SURE to get you on MANY PERSONS' "TRUSTED TRADER LIST", and is EQUALLY CERTAIN to get you what you are seeking (ZERO times ZERO times ZERO / NONE AT ALL multiplied MANY TIMES AN HOUR is certainly equal to ZERO CHANCE of you finding whatever it is you are SPAMMING for.)
Stupid question, I haven't posted in a million years, can't find where to post can you or anyone else help me. Went to the site, don't see anything, thanks for any help,
Joe
I'm still looking for old soap opera digest and cbs soapsindepth magazines
Does anyone have any or someone that has some?