The Ed Sullivan Show
J***@Aol.com
2005-03-13 13:47:11 UTC
Does anyone have any of these program?

The Ed Sullivan Show - scheduled guest - Robert Mitchum /
Lillian Gish / Rocky Marciano (1955)
--------------------------------
The Ed Sullivan Show - scheduled guest - scheduled: Shelley
Winters; Connie Francis / James Stewart & Lee Remick (on film) (1959)
--------------------------------
The Ed Sullivan Show - Guest - 8th Anniversary: Harry Belafonte;
Shelley Winters;Gregory Peck; Phil Silvers (1956)
t***@gmail.com
2020-01-28 00:51:28 UTC
Hi there. Do you have a list of TV Variety shows you can send to me, Please?
Thanks.
siblis
2020-01-31 01:27:04 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Hi there. Do you have a list of TV Variety shows you can send to me, Please?
Thanks.
Hi...I have a lsrge list of TV Variety Shows.....send me your email

***@aol.com