Wanted :Coupling, Fact or Fiction, Unsolved Mysteries +Married W/Children, Californication seasons +more
u***@gmail.com
2008-08-19 06:39:04 UTC
Hi guys

keen to get hold of :

Coupling season 3 and 4

Mind of the Married Man - season 2

Unsolved Mysteries - all episdoes - other than the ufo's,
miracles,bizzarre murders, ghosts, + strange legends dvds released

Fact or Fiction - any episodes

Married with children - season 8 onwards

The Secret life of us - all episodes

Californication - all episodes

My so-called life episodes

nip /tuck season 2, 3 and 4

six degrees - all episodes

always up for supernatural/ufos/mystery type-of-shows (like unsolved
mysteries etc - _ so let me know if you have anything similar

I have mostly music live concert shows to trade, and the odd tv show.
Am new at the whole trading tv shows thing!

please see my trading page:

http://dameznuff.gw.net.nz

thanks!
Arthur Engh
2008-08-19 11:10:31 UTC
Hi guys
Please take a look at http://home.online.no/~arthujul/ and see if you find anything interesting. I can trade paranormal and UFO shows on PAL VHS.

Artie
JS
2008-08-21 01:30:38 UTC
Post by u***@gmail.com
Hi guys
Unsolved Mysteries - all episdoes - other than the ufo's,
miracles,bizzarre murders, ghosts, + strange legends dvds released
I recently devoted a webspace to my UM collection/obsession

http://www.unsolvedmysteriestelevision.com
Arthur Engh
2008-08-22 11:15:14 UTC
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 18:30:38 -0700 (PDT)
Post by JS
Post by u***@gmail.com
Hi guys
Unsolved Mysteries - all episdoes - other than the ufo's,
miracles,bizzarre murders, ghosts, + strange legends dvds released
I recently devoted a webspace to my UM collection/obsession
http://www.unsolvedmysteriestelevision.com
I just checked to see if I might have any of the segments you are looking for, but unfortunately I only have UFO and paranormal stuff and those are probably available on DVD anyway. Good luck hunting! :-)

http://home.online.no/~arthujul/

Artie
JS
Thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah, some of that stuff is very hard to find.
Arthur Engh
2008-08-26 12:02:41 UTC
Post by u***@gmail.com
Hi guys
Coupling season 3 and 4
Mind of the Married Man - season 2
Unsolved Mysteries - all episdoes - other than the ufo's,
miracles,bizzarre murders, ghosts, + strange legends dvds released
Fact or Fiction - any episodes
Married with children - season 8 onwards
The Secret life of us - all episodes
Californication - all episodes
My so-called life episodes
nip /tuck season 2, 3 and 4
six degrees - all episodes
always up for supernatural/ufos/mystery type-of-shows (like unsolved
mysteries etc - _ so let me know if you have anything similar
I have mostly music live concert shows to trade, and the odd tv show.
Am new at the whole trading tv shows thing!
http://dameznuff.gw.net.nz
thanks!
Please check http://home.online.no/~arthujul/

Artie