Rare Items/Oddball Things.....
m***@itol.com
2005-04-12 09:10:52 UTC
I have the following Special items/pilots/shows etc... for trade:

The Agency/District Crossover
Alien 3 Workprint
American History X Workprint
American Psycho Workprint
Angel (Workprints)
Apocalypse Now Workprint (5 and a half hours)
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes (TV Series)
Back to the Planet of the Apes (Tele-Movie)
The Belzer Connection
Blade Runner BBC Documentary "On The Edge Of Blade Runner" (imported,
hard to get in the US)
Blade Runner Rare Extended Cut with Graphic Violence
Blade Runner: Directors Cut
Blade Runner Workprint (Cam)
Boogie Nights Workprint
The Bourne Identity 1988 Mini-Series
Bram Stokers Dracula Workprint
Chasing Amy Workprint
Cigarettes and Coffee (Paul Thomas Anderson)
Clive Barker: The Art Of Horror
Clive Barker's A-Z Of Horror
Clive Barker's Early Short Films
Copland Workprint
Creepshow Workprint
Crow Student Film (O'Barr)
Crow Workprint
Cry For Dawn
Danzig "It's Coming Down" X-rated Video
Dead Of Night (Series)
Deception Of A Generation (Religious nuts try and claim that toys and
cartoons are damning. Funny as hell)
Diablo Aka A Man Apart (Unreleased Film)
The Dirk Diggler Story (Paul Thomas Anderson)
Disco Beaver From Outer Space
Early Edition "Mum's The Word" (Chicago Hope Crossover)
Elvira Appearances On Various Shows
Elvira MTV Halloween Special 1984 (6 Hours)
Elvira MTV Halloween Special 1986 (4 Hours)
Fantastic Four (Unreleased movie)
Farewell to the Planet of the Apes (Tele-Movie)
Fight Club Workprint
Fish Police (Series)
The Forgotten City of the Planet of the Apes (Tele-Movie)
FOX First Night Of Broadcast (Married...With Children and Tracy Ullman
"Pilots" Complete with commercials)
Frighteners Directors Cut
Frighteners Directors Cut with Commentary
Frighteners "Making Of" (4 hours)
Gangs Of New York Workrpint
Gen 13 (Unreleased Movie)
George Carlin TV Appearances (Tom Snyder, Larry King etc...)
George Romero Interview from Japanese TV (Very Rare)
The Geraldo Rivera Show (Series)
Halloween 6: The Producers Cut
Halloween H20 Workprint
Harlan Ellison on Sci-fi Buzz, Sci-fi Vortex, Tom Snyder, Tomorrow, PI
etc...
Harlan Ellison on Tom Snyder's Tomorrow 2/76, 4/76, 6/80, 11/80 ?/1993,
?/1994
Heavy Metal Workprint (early cut)
Heavy Metal Workprint (more complete cut)
Highlander Convention Video 1998
Highlander: Endgame Workprint
House Of Frankenstein (Mini-series) NBC
Into Pitch Black (Short film following Pitch Black)
JAG "Ice Queen" 2 Hours (NCIS Pilot)
Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back Workprint
Justice League Unaired Live Action TV Pilot
KCAL 1997 Halloween Special with Elvira...
King Kong (1976) 3 Hour Version
L.A. Confidential Workprint
Last Days Of Vietnam (Oliver Stone Student Film)
The Last Unicorn (Uncut) (Rankin/Bass)
Law & Order/Law & Order: Special Victims Unit Crossover
Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre III (Uncut)
Leatherface Texas Chainsaw Massacre III Workprint
Leatherface TCM III Dalies
Legend Of The Superheroes Roast
Masters Of Fantasy: Harlan Ellison (UNCUT)
Medical Investigation/Third Watch Crossover
Morton Downey Jr. Show (Series)
Movie Macabre Aka Elvira's Movie Macabre
New York City Halloween Parades (Various Years)
Nick Knight (Forever Knight Original Pilot, Different Cast)
The Night That Panicked America (Orson Welles)
Oliver Stone's America
One Hour Photo Alternate Cut
Phantasm II Workprint
Popeye Dolye (Unsold Pilot)
Practice/Boston Public Crossover
Practice/Ally McBeal Crossover
Practice/Gideons Crossing Crossover
The Pretender/Profiler X-Over 1
The Pretender/Profiler X-Over 2
Quicksilver Highway (Clive Barker and Stephen King)
Ray Bradbury: An American Icon
Return Of The Living Dead Workprint
Rock & Rule
Satans Underground: Geraldo Rivera Special
Scary Movie Workprint
Sci-Fi Buzz (Series)
Sci-Fi Trader (Series)
Sex Pistols: The Great Rock & Roll Swindle
Star Trek (2 Episodes From 1967 With Original Commercials) VERY RARE
Star Trek: Deep Space Nine "What You Leave Behind" Workprint
Star Trek: Generations Workprint
Star Trek: Voyager "Dark Frontier" Workprint
Star Trek: Voyager "Scientific Frontiers" Workprint
Star Wars: The Dark Redemption
Star Wars Holiday Special
Stir Of Echoes Workprint
Terminator 2 in 3D workprint
Third Watch/Medical Investigation Crossover
Who Do You Think Your Fooling? (Documentary on How Quentin Tarantino
steals his movies)
Wild Palms "Mini-Series" (Oliver Stone)
Your Still Not Fooling Anyone!! (Documentary on How Quentin Tarantino
steals his movies)
Funnybook
2005-04-12 18:16:54 UTC
Post by m***@itol.com
Alien 3 Workprint
Please pardon my ignorance; I'm new here... what's a workprint?

Funnybook
Funnybook at TheBigSkyCountry dot remove-this com
jeff
2005-04-15 00:59:11 UTC
Post by Funnybook
Post by m***@itol.com
Alien 3 Workprint
Please pardon my ignorance; I'm new here... what's a workprint?
Funnybook
early copy of a film that isn't complete or has extra stuff. search
on google
Funnybook
2005-04-15 01:15:30 UTC
Post by jeff
early copy of a film that isn't complete or has extra stuff. search
on google
Thanks Jeff

Funnybook
Funnybook at TheBigSkyCountry dot remove-this com
Rob
2005-04-15 16:50:49 UTC
Post by jeff
Post by Funnybook
Post by m***@itol.com
Alien 3 Workprint
Please pardon my ignorance; I'm new here... what's a workprint?
Funnybook
early copy of a film that isn't complete or has extra stuff. search
And in many cases, different (or no) music ...

Rob
Canada
jeff