This maybe impossible
Murphy
2018-04-23 18:39:44 UTC
In the 70s Liam Clancy and Tommy Makem did a series of television shows on Canadian Television, and my self as well as many of their fans have been long searching for any of these shows and I thought it worth a shot here to see if anyone has any of them. Thanks
mutt
2018-06-10 12:02:12 UTC
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=+Liam+Clancy+and+Tommy+Makem