WTD: Fulci, Argento, Romero
Neo
2005-04-04 20:46:45 UTC
I am having a hard time trying to find alot of their stuff. Anyone know
where I can get ahold of their hard to find DVDs, or does anyone in
here have them for sale? Thanks in advance.

-Neo-
Darrel Christenson
2005-04-04 23:05:30 UTC
Post by Neo
I am having a hard time trying to find alot of their stuff. Anyone know
where I can get ahold of their hard to find DVDs, or does anyone in
here have them for sale? Thanks in advance.
Perhaps if you had a list of what "their stuff" might
be you can't find then maybe someone can help you.

drc :)
ironwind
2005-04-05 03:04:06 UTC
www.xploitedcinema.com is a good source

ebay.com is another
m***@itol.com
2005-04-05 08:18:58 UTC
What are you looking for?

mhadley at itol dot com
Michael Giovannini
2005-04-05 21:04:08 UTC
Post by m***@itol.com
What are you looking for?
Well, the two most important ones so far are Fulci and Romero. Here is
what I need...

FULCI:
Maschera di cera (The Wax Mask)
Door To Silence
Voci dal profondo (Voices From Beyond)
Demonia
Cat in the Brain
Ghosts of Sodom
Back Cat
City of the Living Dead
Four of the Apocalypse

ROMERO:
Knightriders
Land of the Dead (Any workprints available?)
Bruiser
2 Evil Eyes
Zombiegeddon (Not his but mentioned)
Document of the Dead (Not his but mentioned)

Now I would like these in either original DVD, or a great quality DVD
format dub with DVD cover sleeve print out. Also, please do try to make
them semi-affordable. I have had people tell me $20 for a dub on VHS.
That is just outrageous in my opinion! I can get "Document" on original
DVD format for only $20 for example. I am just trying to find a cheaper
alternative. Now I will also be willing to trade original DVDs that I
have for sale for any of the above titles.
Darrel Christenson
2005-04-05 21:33:41 UTC
Post by Michael Giovannini
2 Evil Eyes
Now I would like these in either original DVD, or a great quality DVD
format dub with DVD cover sleeve print out
Me got. :D

drc :)
remove "nospam" to email
ironwind
2005-04-06 06:49:35 UTC
Post by Michael Giovannini
Post by m***@itol.com
What are you looking for?
Well, the two most important ones so far are Fulci and Romero. Here is
what I need...
Maschera di cera (The Wax Mask)
Door To Silence
Voci dal profondo (Voices From Beyond)
Demonia
Cat in the Brain
Ghosts of Sodom
Back Cat
City of the Living Dead
Four of the Apocalypse
I have Ghosts os Sodom, City of the Living Dead and Four of the Apocalypse.
However, I only trade for DVDs.
If you still need them, contact me:
***@hotmail.dropthis.com dropping the dropthis