Apology from PIJR@webtv.net
p***@yahoo.com
2007-11-16 10:24:18 UTC
Hello,
I find it necessary to write this message. About seven years or so, I
use to trade on this group and I ripped off a few people. I was going
through some hard times, with my mother's death, and i took it out on
everyone. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to trade and i shouldn't
have made commitments to people, knowing i wasn't up to fulfilling
them. I have no idea, if any of these people even trade here anymore,
but i have done a lot of growing up and I wanted to apologize to all
of those people. I understand if no one wants to forgive me, it's
just I am ashamed of how I acted and wish i could go back and change
things. Again, I am very sorry for all I have done, and now understand
I was the only one who was and I shouldn't have attacked everyone in
this group. Sorry.
unknown
2007-11-16 14:53:37 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Hello,
I find it necessary to write this message. About seven years or so, I
use to trade on this group and I ripped off a few people. I was going
through some hard times, with my mother's death, and i took it out on
everyone. I wasn't in the right frame of mind to trade and i shouldn't
have made commitments to people, knowing i wasn't up to fulfilling
them. I have no idea, if any of these people even trade here anymore,
but i have done a lot of growing up and I wanted to apologize to all
of those people. I understand if no one wants to forgive me, it's
just I am ashamed of how I acted and wish i could go back and change
things. Again, I am very sorry for all I have done, and now understand
I was the only one who was and I shouldn't have attacked everyone in
this group. Sorry.
Do you have their eMail addresses? If so, you could offer them something
from your collection to make up for it, with nothing expected in return.
Otherwise, you could pay it forward and do something for somebody you don't
know yet.

--- Uncle Dave
Rob
2007-11-16 22:16:43 UTC
Post by unknown
Do you have their eMail addresses? If so, you could offer them something
from your collection to make up for it, with nothing expected in return.
Otherwise, you could pay it forward and do something for somebody you
don't know yet.
The younger generation doesn't understand the word "consequence". An apology
is more than you'd get from most.

Rob
p***@yahoo.com
2007-11-16 22:49:32 UTC
Post by Rob
Post by unknown
Do you have their eMail addresses? If so, you could offer them something
from your collection to make up for it, with nothing expected in return.
Otherwise, you could pay it forward and do something for somebody you
don't know yet.
The younger generation doesn't understand the word "consequence". An apology
is more than you'd get from most.
Rob
You are right, Rob. Over the years I have learned about consequences
and that is why i am trying to make it right now. It's a very hard
lesson to learn.
unknown
2007-11-17 02:11:40 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
Post by Rob
Post by unknown
Do you have their eMail addresses? If so, you could offer them something
from your collection to make up for it, with nothing expected in return.
Otherwise, you could pay it forward and do something for somebody you
don't know yet.
The younger generation doesn't understand the word "consequence". An apology
is more than you'd get from most.
Rob
You are right, Rob. Over the years I have learned about consequences
and that is why i am trying to make it right now. It's a very hard
lesson to learn.
Well, you deserve a lot of credit for doing what you're doing. IS rthere
anything *you8re* looking for, video-wise?

--- Uncle Dave
Rob
2007-11-17 02:31:48 UTC
Post by unknown
Well, you deserve a lot of credit for doing what you're doing. IS rthere
anything *you8re* looking for, video-wise?
Ditto from me ... let's welcome the guy back into the group.

Rob
Irulan
2007-11-17 16:17:46 UTC
Post by p***@yahoo.com
You are right, Rob. Over the years I have learned about consequences
and that is why i am trying to make it right now. It's a very hard
lesson to learn.
I can't remember now it's been so long, but are you the guy who said
you would send me PROFIT episodes and took my money and never
sent them? I've only been ripped off twice from this newsgroup and
I can't remember if you were one of them.
--
Irulan
from the stars we come
lesson to learn.