JOEY HEATHERTON Wanted!!!
a***@hotmail.com
2019-11-10 16:49:29 UTC
I need all TV appearances, interviews, anything! Here is a listing of
some shows Joey appeared on that I am looking for.
As a regular
1961-63 NBC Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall
1968 NBC Dean Martin Presents The Goldiggers
1975 CBS Joey & Dad (with Ray Heatherton)
as a guest
1956 NBC The Perry Como Show ? (variety show)
1962 CBS The Nurses Night Shift
1963 NBC The Virginian A Distant Fury
1963 ABC Arrest and Trial Some Weeks Are All Mondays
1963 CBS The Nurses Rally Round My Comrades
1964 NBC Bob Hope Chrysler Theatre Runaway
1964 ABC Hollywood Palace ? (variety show)
1965 NBC Hullabaloo ? (first show, others?)
1965 NBC The Dean Martin Show ? (variety show)
1965 CBS The Steve Lawrence Show ? (variety show)
1966 NBC I Spy (a two-part episode) To Florence With Love
1968 ABC Of Mice And Men (TV Movie)
1969 ABC It Takes A Thief A Matter of Grey Matter
1969 NBC The Dean Martin Show ? (variety show)
1969 ABC The Ballad of Andy Crocker (TV Movie)
1970 ABC Love American Style Love and the Nervous Ex
1970 CBS The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour ? (variety show)
1970 NBC The Dean Martin Show ? (variety show)
1970 CBS The Ed Sullivan Show ? (variety show)
1971 ABC Love American Style Love and the Hitchhiker
1971 NBC The Militant (TV Movie)
1973 ABC Old Faithful (TV Movie)
1973 NBC NBC Follies ? (variety show)
1975 Synd. The Mike Douglas Show One WeekasGuestCo-Host!
1976 NBC Doug Henning's World of Magic ? (variety special)
1977 CBS Circus of the Stars ? (2 hour variety special)
1977 NBC King Orange Jamboree Parade ? (1 hour special)
1981 ABC Laverne and Shirley Night at the Awards
thank you everyone!
--
Randi L. Massingill
Hi, Randi

Ran across this posting that is probably from a long, long time ago but if you're still looking for anything send me an email.
t***@outlook.com
Love to know as well if anyone has material with her.
siblis
2020-01-17 11:53:12 UTC
Hi...I have LOTS......e-mail me for a list

***@aol.com
t***@outlook.com
2020-01-21 14:04:52 UTC
I did, never got a reply..:(
siblis
2020-01-23 11:50:19 UTC
Here is what I have on Joey Heatherton:

Andy Williams Show: 9/25/66 Herb Albert & The Tijuana Brass(Work Song), Joey Heatherton, and
Claudine Longet(Sunrise, Sunset and My Guy) 60 min Color VG DVD

Andy Williams Show: 11/20/66 Lena Horne, Joey Heatherton, Jonathan Winters, and The Osmond Brothers 60 min Color VG+ DVD

BOB HOPE USO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:1/19/66 w/Anita Bryant, Kaye Stevens, Joey Heatherton, and
Carroll Baker, Jack Jones, Jerry Colonna 90 min Color EXC- DVD

BOB HOPE USO CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: 1/18/67 w/Phyllis Diller, Vic Damone, Anita Bryant, and
Joey Heatherton, Dolores Hope 90 min Color EXC- DVD

BOB HOPE SPERCIAL: 4-19-73 w/Glen Campbell, The Supremes, Milton Berle, Joey Heatherton 60 min Color EXC DVD w/o/c

BOB HOPE SPECIAL: 11-13-73 w/The Carpenters, Redd Foxx, Don Rickles, Mike Connors, Joey Heatherton 60 min Color EXC- DVD w/o/c

DEAN MARTIN SHOW:
1)9-16-65 w/Frank Sinatra, Joey Heatherton, Danny Thomas, Bob Newhart, Diahann Carroll,
Steve Allen, Frankie Avalon 60 min B/W VG+ #719A

10-27-66 w/Joey Heatherton, Bill Cosby, John Wayne, Rowan & Martin 60 min Color VG+ #746B

World Of Magic ABC 12/23/76 Starring Joey Heatherton and Michael Landon 51 minutes Color EXC- #1906B w/o/c

Hollywood Palace:
12-4-65 w/Milton Berle, Ceasar Romero, Liberace, Joey Heatherton, Johnny Puleo & his harmonica gang, McGuire Sisters 60 min B/W VG+ (Audio Dropouts) #719B W/O/C

9/5/67 Bing Crosby Hosts The Association(Never My Love), Ravi Shankar(Raga),
Milton Berle, Jimmy Durante and Bing Crosby(Good Old Days medley), Joey
Heatherton, Bing Crosby, and Diahann Carroll(Girl Talk), Diahann Carroll(I Only
Miss Him When I Think of Him) 60 min Color EXC- DVDw/o/c

Hullaballoo: 1/12/65 Premiere Show hosted by Jack Jones(Call Me Responsible, I've Grown Accustomed
To Her Face, + 2) with The New Christy Minstrels(When I Woke Up This Morning and
Cowboys and Indians), Joey Heatherton(The Hullabaloo); Gerry & The Pacemakers(I'll
Be There and Gonna Be Alright), Jocelyne; The Zombies(She's Not There), and
Woody Allen(stand up about What's New Pussycat?) (Some bad glitches)
(Timing Strip On Screen) 60 min B/W VG- DVD

JERRY LEWIS MDA TELETHON:
1)1976 w/Tony Bennett, Joey Heatherton, Mickey Rooney, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Chad Everett,Abbe lane,
Anna Maria Allberghetti, Vicki Carr, Lanie Kazan, Freda Payne 2 Hrs Color VG- #1747

2)1977 w/Carol Lawrence, Joey Heatherton, Tony Bennett, Charton Heston, Joanie Somers, Jerry Vale,
Sally Struthers, David Hartman, Chad Everett 2 hrs Color VG- #1746

Perry Como Show: 1959 w/Brenda Lee, Joey Heatherton, Betty Grable, Brook Benton 60 min B/W Good #746A

SAMMY DAVIS JR SHOW:1966 w/Frank Sinatra, Joey Heatherton, Edie Adams, Count Basie 60 min B/W Fair
#876A

Tom Jones Show: 2-7-69 w/Joey Heatherton, Moody Blues, Richard Pryor, Mary Hopkin 60 min Color VG (Logo strip on screen) #438B

TONY BENNETT IN HAWAII: 1973 w/Joey Heatherton 60 min Color EXC- DVD

What's My Line?: 1965 w/Joey Heatherton 30 min B/W VG- #717B
t***@outlook.com
2020-01-23 13:16:45 UTC
I'm interested in several shows, please contact me via e-mail to discuss purchasing. ***@outlook.com